Thursday, October 29, 2009

New style

Well my new picture is yes my girl and I going to malistare , I am stopping process on tyler skull dust sadly until jan or feb .The reason why is do you know how much grand gear i am missing a lot .There is however a tip i noticed and i am going to share it with this for ds people who are struggling for thier gear you could trade it now all of it. So say you have a fire wizard and he doesnt get his robe but your life one does then you trade it .Since i know friendly is trying to get ambers robe Hint Hint .That reiminds me I am trying to get tfn to post on my blog from time to time yes i know this will never happen he is a legend and look at me only one follower lol but its a nice feeling .I am still getting no reply from wizard101 comuntiy so stats like this zilch nada finetto.I am sry i dont have pics today been working on my site a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment